I want my own
1)
A Sweet demand by a kid. A kid was beaten by his mom. Dad came n asked- what happen son? Kid said - I cant adjust with your wife anymore,
I want my own.
2)
Height of flirting of ENGINEERS
Teacher: Where is your Assignment book?
Student : Mam, I lost it While fighting with
students who said that you are not the most beautiful
teacher in this college.
3)
I am a master of fast calculations.
OK, what is 758 time 642 divided by 5?
22
Ha ha, that?s wrong!
Might be, but it was fast!
4)
A smart sign-board displayed at the highways for encouraging Slow Driving says Mr LATE is always better than LATE Mr.
A Sweet demand by a kid. A kid was beaten by his mom. Dad came n asked- what happen son? Kid said - I cant adjust with your wife anymore,
I want my own.
2)
Height of flirting of ENGINEERS
Teacher: Where is your Assignment book?
Student : Mam, I lost it While fighting with
students who said that you are not the most beautiful
teacher in this college.
3)
I am a master of fast calculations.
OK, what is 758 time 642 divided by 5?
22
Ha ha, that?s wrong!
Might be, but it was fast!
4)
A smart sign-board displayed at the highways for encouraging Slow Driving says Mr LATE is always better than LATE Mr.
Comments
Post a Comment