A cockroachs last words
1)
A cockroachs last words to a man who wanted to kill it : Go ahead and kill me, you coward.
You Are just jealous because I can scare your wife and you can not
2)
The lol scary moment:wen going on a roller coaster,
take sum spare screws wid u & tel d person sitting ahead u....
Dude,dis came out of ur sit.
3)
New Generation driving test:
Q: what do you do at a red light? Ans: I usually respond to texts, check my emails and see the updates on facebook
A cockroachs last words to a man who wanted to kill it : Go ahead and kill me, you coward.
You Are just jealous because I can scare your wife and you can not
2)
The lol scary moment:wen going on a roller coaster,
take sum spare screws wid u & tel d person sitting ahead u....
Dude,dis came out of ur sit.
3)
New Generation driving test:
Q: what do you do at a red light? Ans: I usually respond to texts, check my emails and see the updates on facebook
Comments
Post a Comment